Help Fund a Water Project

Together, we can unlock potential in a developing community by providing clean, safe water.

97% of the worlds water is salt water, the other 3% is fresh they say. While the 3% of water continues to get polluted and wasted everyday numerous amounts of men, women and children are dying due to a lack of access to clean water all around the world. As corporate giants continue to privatize water and turn profit from a lifegiving resource while decimating fresh water resources, we are lucky to live with the privelege of fresh water instantaneously. Nearly 1 billion people currently live in poverty, struggle through lack of education and have no access to fresh untainted water everyday. The world is currently in a global water crisis as freshwater depletes every single day. Before we know we may be feeling this impact ourselves. So lets try to help each other as we are all in this together.

Every dollar counts, when a new well is built, lives will be saved and a new breathe of life is given. Just as little as $10 can help a father get to work, a mother care for her child, and save a child from dying.

So lets do it! It's easy to save a life, all you have to say is...I care!

Who's Helping?

Will You Join Us in Giving Clean, Safe Water?
08/12/11Laura Dovigi$10.00Thanks Laura!
08/12/11Misty Bimson$20.00Thanks Misty!
08/07/11Camille Or$20.00good stuff! hope you reach your goal soon!
07/28/11Fan Zhang$30.00For Lawrence!
07/28/11Krysten Halcrow$15.00:)
07/27/11Lawrence Manuel$50.00Lets save the world!

Why It Matters

Access to clean, safe water unlocks potential

Did you know nearly 1 billion people don't have safe water to drink?

Together, we can change that. Let's fund a new source of drinking water for those who suffer needlessly without it!

Our gifts will be used to construct or rehabilitate a water project, like a well or sand dam, in Africa. We'll see pictures, GPS coordinates, and updates as they come in from the actual water project we fund so we can celebrate the results along with the community we help.

About The Water Project

The Water Project, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization unlocking human potential by providing clean, safe water to communities around the world who suffer needlessly without.

Working with local partners in countries like Kenya, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, South Sudan, and Uganda, we build long lasting water projects that are organized, owned and managed by the communities receiving them.

Together, with our partners we identify, implement, report on and follow up on every project. Then we share the whole story with you to inspire confidence in the work being done and the impact it has.