Water Matters

The latest on our work and those supporting it

Master Pools Guild – Brand Partner

Wednesday, April 25th, 2018by Lisa McAllister

We had the pleasure of speaking with Teri Wiltshire, Special Projects Manager of Master Pools Guild (MPG) and Carla Sovernigo, President/CFO of Alka Pool and past Chairwomen of MPG to learn more about their organization and commitment to providing clean water to communities in need. Master Pools Guild has partnered with The Water Project since 2015, […]

Bio Ouster – Brand Partner

Monday, April 23rd, 2018by Lisa McAllister

Bio Ouster is all about clean water.  It’s more than just their business – it’s their passion! They are a leader in household water treatment of hot tubs, swimming pools, jetted bathtubs, washing machines and water filtration systems.  In 2018, through a partnership with The Water Project, they expanded their clean water impact to include […]

Jade Yoga – Brand Partner

Wednesday, April 18th, 2018by Lisa McAllister

Jade Yoga has been a supporter of The Water Project since 2011. Jade is committed to making the world’s best performing, most environmentally friendly yoga products and giving back to the earth with every product sold – including clean water! We had the opportunity to speak with Dean Jerrehian of Jade Yoga about his commitment […]

Notes from Spencer, Director of Program

Thursday, April 5th, 2018by Lisa McAllister

In February I was able to make my first journey as Director of Program with The Water Project to visit our projects in Lungi and Lokomasama, Sierra Leone.  I had the good fortune of traveling with Michael Ballou, our resident engineer and operations manager on staff at The Water Project. We flew into Lungi Town, […]