Water Matters

The latest on our work and those supporting it

Well Digging Complete at Eburenga

We just received word and pictures from our project at the Eburenga School.  The drilling is complete, the platform framed in and and the concrete is setting.  The final step will be to attach the pump.  Should be just a few days before water flows!

Thanks Jess

We asked some folks taking “The Water Challenge” to share with us what they are doing to raise money to help provide clean water in Africa or India.

Our new friend Jess says…

I am helping The Water Project without a team for my bat mitzvah and I am working on a letter that I will be sending to each of my guests.  They will be forwarding on to me the money they save during my 2 week project.

We say…Thanks Jess.  You’re about to change a lot of lives, forever!

Blogging for water – Can you help too?

“Millions of people get upset if the first drops of water in their shower bear faint taints of rust. Many are outraged if their hot water is not scalding. Thousands of us take for granted the immediate provision of clean, safe, temperature-controlled water — and we shouldn’t.

Continue Reading »

Wells for India Program Launch

We’re excited about our brand new partnership with Wells for Life to dig wells in India.

We’re even more excited about our launch partner, Northview Christian Church, whose incredible genorosity will be funding the majority of the first ten wells.

We’ll have pictures, GPS fixes, and updates posted here within weeks as the wells are dedicated.

See the Wells for India project page for more info.