We show every donor, every project and every outcome - every time.

Installing new water projects is important, but monitoring those projects over time even more so. We believe water projects working today should work in the future. And you can see it all here.

Browse every water project we've completed

Complete Map Kenya Sierra Leone South Sudan Uganda Rwanda Burkina Faso

Or, see your personalized Impact Snapshot

Get the Mobile App

Katie’s 9th Birthday Party

1 giant cup of generosity…

Katie and friends decided that instead of birthday presents for Katie, they’d give water.

Yeah Katie! (and McKenna, Kendall, Avery, Ridge, Gabriel, Alexandra, Breighana, Erica, Lucy and Kaiya)…and Happy Birthday from all of us. Mom said, “This was a great lesson for us all, and inspired many to give of our resources to help those without.”

Forest United Methodist Church – VBS

During their recent Vacation Bible School this past summer, entitled “Take the plunge – Make a splash with Jesus”, the congregation’s children and their guests collected change for The Water Project. They collected 62.5 pounds of change! That’s enough to repair an entire well in Zambia.

The children and parents of Forest United Methodist Church in Ohio are our heros because they believed that every drop counts…and then made a huge splash.

Balmoral Hall School for Girls – Grade 5

According to one of the girls parents, “These girls, along with their classmates learned about drinking water standards, water consumption, laws that protect water, threats to our water and global solutions to conserve and create sources of drinking water for all.

Through this learning opportunity and their efforts, they raised $137.”

Ms. Bocek’s Grade 5 students are our heroes for getting informed and getting involved. Together with Grace D.’s team they are funding a well repair in Zambia.

Grace D.

Grace D. wrote us this week. She’s in the 3rd Grade in Connecticut. At the end of this past school year, Grace decided to take “The Water Challenge” and to get her whole class to do it too!

In her own words she said…”I did a lot of research and did a presentation to my class about the need for clean water in Zambia. My class helped me raise $300 for a well.”

Grace D. is our hero for learning AND acting. She inspired others and is making a huge impact in Zambia with her friends.